Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ahmed catches on...

BS"D

graham ahmed to me
show details 1:50 PM (9 hours ago)

Reply

Attention: Dovid,

How are you? I received your mail and I tried to call you on phone the phone number you give me dose not exciting so how can we do this transaction without trust I think we cannot do it with you because you are not a honest person.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

Thanks,
Barrister Graham Ahmed.






Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:34:24 +0300
Subject: Confirm receipt of my travel plans for Dubai on Sunday!
From: europa770@gmail.com
To: grahamahmedattorneys2@live.com

LS"D

Please confirm that someone will be there to meet me either at the airport or at my hotel as I will not be online again until a bit before my departure early Sunday morning and may not see any messages sent before I leave.

Thank you,

Dovid.

No comments: