Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The End - Schmoigerman Bows Out...

BS"D

Remaining Anonymous to suha, graham
show details 12:21 AM (0 minutes ago)

Reply

LS"D

As you have not been forthcoming with any information regarding the fallaciousness of the "Red Security Company," and you have caused me to travel to Dubai for no reason whatsoever, thereby depriving my congregation of 150 quintillion souls of my services over the past few days, I regret to inform you that you will have to find another mark to serve as your partner.

I will instead be assisting your competitor, Mrs Maryam Abacha, with her matters, as she has been far more communicative than you have been in your rather similar dealings with me.

I wish you much luck and a lengthy incarceration.

-Rabbi Dr Dovid Azazel Schmoigerman.

------
Either these clowns can't pay for another hour in the Internet cafe in South Africa to which I traced their pathetic scam, or they have gotten wise to the "419 baiter" tactics which I have used.

In any case, see everyone the week after Shavuos with more of the old style Creedmoor. I am taking a 10 day break and look forward to returning with the final reports from the Creedmoorer 5 Iyar conflagration, the trip to Iran, and the treatment which the Chassidim received for Schmoigerman Flu and Dutch Elm Disease.

All I can say for now is that 150 quintillion respirators were duly paid for by the Social Services Administration, and perhaps 10,000 actual respirators were indeed delivered to the Schmoigerman residence in Creedmoor for resale throughout the developing world, part by part.

See you soon...and to the grade D mugus* Arafat and Ahmed, may you indeed merit a lengthy incarceration and much hard labor.

*mugu is a mark or "freier" in 419 scammer lingo.

No comments: