Friday, May 22, 2009

Ahmed sends an agreement; Schmoigerman signs it and has it notarized...

BS"D

SIGNED AND NOTARIZED AGREEMENT ATTACHED!
Remaining Anonymous to graham
show details 11:47 AM (6 minutes ago)

Reply

LS"D

Thank you very much for the agreement which you so graciously and deceptively to me has sent. To be certain that it meets legal guidelines which are stricter due to my refugee status I had my signature notarized at the famed Stalls of Defecation in Hertforshire by the most noxious deceased notary, Dr George Habasch shlit"a. It is attached in its full and fictive glory.

-Dovid!

Click here for the agreement in pdf format.


On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM, graham ahmed wrote:
Attention: Mr.DOVID AZAZEL SCHMOIGERMAN,



Regarding to your mail I received, open the attachment sign the agreement and send it back to me, also I will like to let you know that, as soon as you sign the agreement and send it back to me, we can proceed.

YOU CAN CALL ME 0044-703 191 5963

Waiting to hear from you with the agreement.
Thanks,
Barrister Graham Ahmed

No comments: