Sunday, May 24, 2009

Schmoigerman asks Ahmed for his advice...regarding investment in another 419!!

BS"D

Remaining Anonymous to graham
show details 10:41 PM (0 minutes ago)

Reply

I have arrived safe and sound in Dubai and await more information from you.

I was just presented with the following investment opportunity:

Due to the World Economy Recession, Ford Motor Company, Inc undergo a statistic fall in Sales and result in a drastic financial crisis this last season.



The Government has given us the opportunity to bounce back on our feet, but unfortunately we have not achieved the fund necessary.



Therefore, we offer you the opportunity to purchase a very good Auto at 35% discount of the price. We decided to pull the sales of 1.000 cars from United Kingdom at a very low price for us to aquire the capital needed to bounce back in business and to use this medium to increase the scale of our valued customers.



The payment shall be made in installments through the bank at 1 month after signing the contract.

If you are interested in this offer please fill out the application form, A representative will contact you about this application within five business day.







Sincerely,

Ford Motor Company

P.O. Box 6248

Dearborn, MI 48126



Do you think this would be a good way to invest Mrs Arafat's funds? I would very much like your exhumed opinion of this investment as I usually do not deal in any type of automobiles or any sort of physical goods unless duly purloined.


Looking forward to hearing from you im irtz'Allah ul-khinzeer ul-kabir.


Dovid.

2 comments:

Mikeinmidwood said...

I got four of those letters yesterday.

Der Shygetz said...

BS"D

I average 1-2 a day lately myself. They manage to get them through my spam filter; I am switching all of my E-mails to the Google E-mail platform.